Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just in...

Being a bit curious about the rewards from the Oracles and the Frenzyheart Tribe, I did a bit of digging. As of right now I'm not 100% sure I want to continue doing the Oracle's daily quests to Exalted as the only true reward at Exalted for me would be the achievements. I believe I am just Revered with them now so in theory I would still have to keep their rep for buying and waiting for the Mysterious Eggs to hatch but I can better spend my time in either Icecrown, doing dailys for Ebon Blade and Argent Crusade, or doing heroics. Beside I'm not sure if I want to even do the Frenzyheart's rep, as the reward from the Disgusting Jar doesn't look like anything kewl. I should see how much time it takes to do the three daily quests, then I can decide if it's worth my time to do them, it's cash after all.

Update: Definitely skipping the rest of the Oracles daily rep grind, I may actually be able to squeeze in at least one heroic, moar purplz.

No comments: